Dr. Bret Standage at Pima Dental is looking to hire a full time Registered Dental Hygienist to join our upbeat, professional dental team.
We are a privately owned practice in a modern office located at 101 & Shea Blvd.
Full-time, 35 hours/week. M-Th.
Applicants must be team players, enthusiastic and professional.
Our practice believes in quality dentistry, where patients come first.
We also believe in having fun as we are a "true family" practice.
- Ensure patient's comfort during appointments
- Sterilize dental instruments properly
- Conduct initial oral screenings and check oral health history
- Identify gingival conditions
- Clean patients’ teeth (e.g. remove plaque, calculus and stain)
- Educate patients of all ages on proper teeth care (by demonstrating, for example, good brushing techniques)
- Take radiographs
- Maintain documentation and charts on each patient
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
Paid Holidays after 90 days
Vacation after 1 year of service
401K profit sharing
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42.00 - $47.00 per hour