Dental Hygienist needed in our dental office
Portland Dental Associates
Portland, OR • Permanent Job
- up to $47/hour DOE
- Work Days
- Experience Required
- less than 1 year
- Software Experience
Who We Are
We are a team of professionals dedicated to providing exceptional services to our patients. There are multiple practices in our dental group.
Who We're Looking For
We are looking for a Dental Hygienist to join our office. You can make your own schedule. If you have a steady hand and great bedside manner, we would like to meet you.
- Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their examination
- Sterilize dental instruments properly
- Conduct initial mouth screenings and check oral health history
- Identify conditions like gingivitis, caries or periodontitis
- Clean and help protect patients' teeth (e.g. remove plaque or apply fluoride)
- Educate patients of all ages on proper teeth care (by demonstrating, for example, good brushing techniques)
- Give instructions to patients after operations or other dental procedures
- Take X-rays or dental impressions
- Assist dentists with selecting appropriate treatments for various diseases (including oral cancer)
- Maintain documentation and charts on each patient
- Monitor supplies
- Proven experience as Dental Hygienist or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations in this profession (e.g. HIPAA)
- Experience in preparing and maintaining dental equipment
- Outstanding communication skills
- A patient and friendly personality
- Attention to detail
- Stamina to meet the physical demands of the job
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene
- Valid license to practice
- Nitrous-oxide Certified preferred
Permanent – Tigard, ORJob posting closes in 25 days
- Dental HygienistPermanent – Hillsboro, ORJob posting closes in 10 days
- Dental HygienistPermanent – West Linn, ORJob posting closes in 8 days
- DENTAL HYGIENIST PART-TIMEPermanent – Vancouver, WAJob posting closes in 8 days
- Dental Hygienist needed in our dental officePermanent – Beaverton, ORJob posting closes in 18 days
- Dental Hygienist
Copyright © 2008–2021 Princess Dental Staffing. All rights reserved.
Upgrade Your Plan
Sorry! Your plan does not allow you to do that. Please upgrade your plan to enable that functionality.
You are currently on the Basic (Free) plan.
Report a Problem
We're sorry you encountered a problem. We're here to help!
Let us know what's happening using one of the options below. You can also view our FAQ pages for information on common problems.
You may also call our corporate office at (844) 700-JOBS. Phone support is available M-F, 9am-5pm PST.