Front Desk needed in our dental office
Phoenix, AZ • Permanent Job
2. Follow all Accounts Receivables policies
3. Offer patient alternate means of payment, i.e., third-party financing.
4. Ensure effective customer service telephone skills.
5. Build a productive office schedule and ensure patients are re-appointed prior to leaving.
6. Explain the treatment plan to patients.
7. Maintain petty cash and make daily bank deposits on time and accurately, in accordance with the Bank Deposit and Petty Cash policy.
8. Exercise effective communication to ensure cooperation between the front office and the back office (including filtering down newsletters, correspondence, and appropriate data).
9. Be responsive to patients and patient complaints.
10. Assure timeliness and accuracy of paperwork.
11. Assure safety – workers compensation incidents are reported accurately and timely, protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
12. Complete insurance verifications two business days prior to patients’ visits to determine coverage and benefit limits.
13. Complete the walkout process with each patient by reviewing charts to ensure that all information is written properly and procedures are documented and match the routing slip that the Doctor has submitted.
14. Complete the End of Day process which includes submittal of insurance claims and pre-determinations as directed by the office manager.
15. Bill the charts at the end of the day.
16. Participate in morning huddles, chart reviews, and routine office meetings.
17. Participate in office checklist duties as assigned.
18. Keep all forms of communication with the staff
19. Checking employee’s timesheets and making sure it is being recorded and or fixed.
20. Disciplinary action taken on his/her employees if needed ex.) Write-ups, verbal’s, etc.
21. All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
If you qualify for this position, please apply!
Front office Dental Coordinator
Permanent – Paradise Valley, AZJob posting closes in 29 days
- Front Desk needed in our dental officePermanent – Phoenix, AZJob posting closes in 29 days
- Front Office CoordinatorPermanent – Glendale, AZJob posting closes in 28 days
- Dental Office Hygiene/Patient Coordinator
- Front Desk needed in our dental office
Copyright © 2008–2021 Princess Dental Staffing. All rights reserved.
Upgrade Your Plan
Sorry! Your plan does not allow you to do that. Please upgrade your plan to enable that functionality.
You are currently on the Basic (Free) plan.
Report a Problem
We're sorry you encountered a problem. We're here to help!
Let us know what's happening using one of the options below. You can also view our FAQ pages for information on common problems.
You may also call our corporate office at (844) 700-JOBS. Phone support is available M-F, 9am-5pm PST.