Dental Hygienist needed in our dental office
Thornton, CO • Permanent Job
- Work Days
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, and Fri
- Experience Required
- at least 1 year
- Software Experience
- Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their examination
- Sterilize dental instruments properly
- Conduct initial mouth screenings and check oral health history
- Identify conditions like gingivitis, caries or periodontitis
- Clean and help protect patients’ teeth (e.g. remove plaque or apply fluoride)
- Educate patients of all ages on proper teeth care (by demonstrating, for example, good brushing techniques)
- Give instructions to patients after operations or other dental procedures
- Take X-rays or dental impressions
- Assist dentists with selecting appropriate treatments for various diseases (including oral cancer)
- Maintain documentation and charts on each patient
- Monitor supplies
- Proven experience as Dental Hygienist or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations in this profession (e.g. HIPAA)
- Experience in preparing and maintaining dental equipment
- Outstanding communication skills
- A patient and friendly personality
- Attention to detail
- Stamina to meet the physical demands of the job
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene; Master’s is a plus
- Valid licence to practice
Dental Hygienist needed for Tuesdays!
Permanent – Littleton, COJob posting closes in 27 days
- Registered Dental HygenistPermanent – Lakewood, COJob posting closes in 23 days
- Dental HygienistPermanent – Denver, COJob posting closes in 20 days
- Dental Hygienist needed in our dental officePermanent – Boulder, COJob posting closes in 15 days
- Dental Hygienist needed in our dental officePermanent – Denver, COJob posting closes in 8 days
- Registered Dental Hygenist
Copyright © 2008–2021 Princess Dental Staffing. All rights reserved.
Upgrade Your Plan
Sorry! Your plan does not allow you to do that. Please upgrade your plan to enable that functionality.
You are currently on the Basic (Free) plan.
Report a Problem
We're sorry you encountered a problem. We're here to help!
Let us know what's happening using one of the options below. You can also view our FAQ pages for information on common problems.
You may also call our corporate office at (844) 700-JOBS. Phone support is available M-F, 9am-5pm PST.