- Smile Street Pediatric Dentistry
- Culver City, CA
- $18-21 (Dependent on Experience)
- Work Days
- Office Specialties
- Pediatric Dentistry
- 2nd Languages
- Not specified
- 1-5 years
- Posted on
- Closes on
Pediatric Dental office seeking a Registered Dental Assistant (RDA). This is a great opportunity for someone to join a fun and friendly dental office! Our ideal candidate is professional with a positive attitude. Common sense is necessary to complete the tasks and duties in our office. You will work with a wide variety of clientele. The ideal candidate will be comfortable multi-tasking, have excellent communication skills, and will contribute a helpful and positive attitude to our work environment. You will be responsible for the direct provision of oral hygiene and appropriate preventative services to dental patients. You should be committed to improving the oral health of our patients. A strong work ethic and a high regard for patient confidentiality are a must. We're looking for a dedicated, long-term employee who we can trust, and who will bring a strong, positive personality to our practice to maintain existing patients, while also working within our current systems and protocol to increase new-patient flow.
• Coronal Polish License, X-Ray License
• CPR Certification
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a MUST.
• Must be able to articulate the benefits of treatment to patients.
• Proficiency in Dextrix, Dexis, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
• Strong communication skills, including writing skills and the ability to speak English well in front of patients and over the phone.
We offer a unique, fun, and friendly workplace. Every other Saturday is mandatory 8am-2pm. We are also open Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm. Salary is dependent on the amount of experience you have.
Please email us your resume, and cover letter and let us know why you would be perfect for this position.