Princess Dental Staffing Dental Scholarship
Princess Dental Staffing announces the Princess Dental Staffing Dental Scholarship for students pursuing careers in the areas of dentist, dental assistant, and dental hygienist. These scholarships support dental students who demonstrate firm commitments to becoming dental educators.
The application deadline is August 4, 2020.
Each semester, two dental students receive the scholarship. Each scholarship recipient receives $500 to be used for education related expenses, including but not limited to, tuition, books, and fees.
An applicant must:
- Be enrolled in a program that would lead to a career in oral hygiene.
- Demonstrate interest in advanced education.
- Show commitment to pursuing an academic career in an area of dental health, including dentist, dental assistant, and dental hygienist.
Application Process Checklist
The following items must be submitted by the application deadline:
- A personal statement detailing his or her experiences, influences, and decision-making that demonstrate a firm commitment to becoming a dental specialist.
- Individual letters of nomination and evaluation from two faculty members that address the candidate's career goals.
- A letter of recommendation from the student's dean or person of equivalent academic rank.
- Transcripts obtained from the candidate's school registrar verifying academic standing.
Notification Date and Award Announcement
Awards will be publicly announced by November 2020.
Princess Dental Staffing