Tips for Interviewing Candidates
Some interesting interview questions to ask potential candidates. The answers may surprise you.
- What is the one achievement you're proudest of? Why?
- What's one thing you would like to do better? What's your plan for improving?
- Tell me about a time where you screwed up.
- Tell me about the relationships you've had with the people you've worked with. Describe the good ones? The bad?
- What changes have you made in working with others to be more effective at work?
- Describe a crisis you faced at work. What was your role? How was it resolved? What were the results?
- What's your definition of hard work?
- Have you ever been asked to do something you weren't trained to do? How did you handle it?
- Is it better to be perfect and late, or good and on time?
- Explain something to me that is complicated, but you know well.
- What’s the biggest decision you’ve had to make in the past year? Why was it so big?
- When have you been most satisfied in your life?
- Who is your role model, and why?
- What things do you not like to do?
- We’re constantly making things better, faster, or less expensive. Tell me about a recent project or problem that you made better, faster, or less expensive.
- Describe the boss who would get the very best work from you.
- What is it about this opportunity that most excites you most?
- Why are you leaving your current employer?
- Why should I hire YOU?
- Do you have any questions for me?
How to Reduce Bias in Hiring Process
if you are hiring a dental professional like a dentist, hygienist, or dental office receptionist for your dental office you will be able to hire the best candidate for the job with greater certainty if you learn how to identify and reduce our screening and hiring bias. That is what we will cover in today's article — tips on reducing bias in the hiring process as you build your dental team for your office.
June 14, 2022
Ready to get started?
Join Princess Dental Staffing for free!