Employer Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find answers to common questions. If you need additional help, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Getting Started
- Choosing a Plan
- Billing and Payments
- Our Candidates
- Temporary Jobs
- Permanent Hires
- Other Questions
- How do I create an account?
- You can create an account by using the Join Now tab. For more information on getting started, please see the various Employer tutorials.
- Can I sign up multiple offices under one account?
- Yes. When registering, you'll have the option of including up to 3 office locations in your account. Offices can also easily be added later on by editing your My Employer Profile.
Choosing a Plan
- How do I sign up for the free trial?
- To start your free trial, create an account and choose the 30 day trial option. After the 30 days, you may continue on the current Plan, change to a different Plan or cancel.
- If I choose the free 30 day trial, what happens when the trial ends?
- At the end of your trial period, your enrollment with the current plan will automatically continue. To avoid continuation, simply cancel the trial prior to its end date. An email notification will be sent 3 days prior to the end of your free trial, detailing your options. Plan subscription status can be accessed and changed at any time using your Account Settings.
- How do I purchase a plan subscription?
- To purchase a plan subscription, creat an account and you'll be prompted to choose a plan. Plans can also be chosen at anytime after an account has been created. A credit card is required to purchase a plan. You can modify or cancel your plan selection at any time in your Account Settings.
- How do I change or cancel my plan later on?
- Plans can be changed or canceled at any time using your Account Settings. Select the "Billing and Plans" tab and follow the onscreen instructions.
- What is the difference between plans?
- Our Basic free plan allows simple but non-functional exploration of our candidates and site features. The Plus plan enables you to create amd fulfil unlimited temporary positions. The Premier plan includes the Plus plan functionality, and adds unlimited access to Resumes and Job Postings.
Billing and Payments
- How am I billed?
- Plan subcriptions are charged to your credit card monthly or yearly, depending on the plan you choose. Plans always renew on their renewal date, displayed in your Account Settings.
- What is the fee when I hire someone?
- Nothing! There is never a fee to hire a with Princess Dental Staffing. Hire who you want, when you want. There is no charge.
- Are candidate licenses verified before listing them on your site?
- Yes. Dentist and dental hygienist licensure is verified before candidates are activated on our site. Licenses are then re-verified every time a license expires. However, state licensing boards do not notify us when a license is suspended or revoked mid-term. Therefore, we cannot 100% guarantee that a candidate's license is in good standing at all times. We encourage you to check your local state licensing board to inquire the current license status for any particular candidate before you hire.
- What does it mean when I see candidates who are "Recommended" or "Highly Recommended"?
- The Recommended and Highly Recommended banners featured in select candidate profiles represent a concensus reported to us by employers who have worked with or interviewed the candidate historically. It does not represent an expressed opinion of Princess Dental Staffing.
- Are Candidate search results listed in any particular order?
- Yes. Generally speaking, the candidates best suited to satisfy your job criteria show up on top of your search results. We use a proprietary formula that incorporates many factors and behaivors to determine the listing order of our candidates. You can contribute to this rating system by reviewing candidates and providing feedback yourself. Keep an eye out for emails inviting you to rate candidates that have been in contact with. Ratings always remain confidential to your account and are never publicly viewed.
- How do I book a temp?
- Once enrolled in a paid plan, simply use the Find a Temp navigation link. From there, on screen instructions will guide you through the process. You can track your job's progress using your My Jobs menu tab.
- What happens if my temporary job request doesn't fill?
- We will alert you the day before your job date if none of your selected candidates have accepted your position. We recommend that you sign in periodically to review the status of your temporary jobs using your My Jobs menu tab as your job date approaches.
- What happens a candidate accepts my temporary job, then cancels?
- You will immediately be notified via email and/or text (per your notification preferences) when a candidate cancels acceptance of a temporary position. The job automatically reopens to the original candidates you selected in an attempt to refill the position. If no other original candidates exist, the job will remain unfilled. If a candidate calls you to cancel (but hasn't cancelled online), instruct them to cancel in their account. This is the only way to activate the automatic reopening of the job.
- How do I download resumes?
- Enrollment in the Premium plan is required. Once enrolled, simply use the Search Resumes navigation link. From there, simple on screen instructions will guide you through the process. Your downloaded resumes will accrue on your My Resumes page, and remain there for 30 days.
- How do I post a job?
- Enrollment in the Premium plan is required. Once enrolled, simply use the Post a Job navigation link. From there, simple on screen instructions will guide you through the process. You can view applicants who've applied to your posted jobs at any time by using the menu tab My Jobs.
- How do I report a problem?
- There are several ways to report a problem. Please don't hesitate to contact us.
- How do I cancel my account?
- You can cancel your account at any time in your Account Settings.