Medical/Dental Treatment Coordinator
Center for Dental Rehabilitation
Phoenix, AZ • Permanent Job
- Experience Required
- at least 1 year
- to provide our patients safe comprehensive care
- to treat patients with many forms of anesthesia
- a safe and comfortable work environment
- long term team members proud to be a unique service to patients
Service and Skill Set of the medical-dental administrator;
- Highly self-motivated team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Reliable, flexible, and professional.
- Exceptional customer service and multitasking skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- handle multi-line calls
- perform administrative duties
- schedule appointments/check-in patients
- accurately maintain detailed patient record
- maintain a professional demeanor throughout the work day
- recall patients for follow up
- assist with other duties as needed
- Good Communicator
- Willingness to learn
Front Desk needed in our dental office
Permanent – Phoenix, AZJob posting closes in 29 days
- Front office Dental CoordinatorPermanent – Paradise Valley, AZJob posting closes in 29 days
- Front Desk needed in our dental officePermanent – Phoenix, AZJob posting closes in 29 days
- Front Office Coordinator
- Front office Dental Coordinator
Copyright © 2008–2021 Princess Dental Staffing. All rights reserved.
Upgrade Your Plan
Sorry! Your plan does not allow you to do that. Please upgrade your plan to enable that functionality.
You are currently on the Basic (Free) plan.
Report a Problem
We're sorry you encountered a problem. We're here to help!
Let us know what's happening using one of the options below. You can also view our FAQ pages for information on common problems.
You may also call our corporate office at (844) 700-JOBS. Phone support is available M-F, 9am-5pm PST.