Dental Assistant (RDA) needed in our dental office
MIRACLE SMILE DENTISTRY
Los Angeles, CA • Permanent Job
- $16-30 per hour/$32K - 60K per year
- Work Days
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, and Fri
- Experience Required
- less than 1 year
- Software Experience
- Fluency In
Who We Are
At our office, we love our patients and one another, and value great customer service, with a positive attitude at work and giving personal best with thank yous.
Love: The ability to empathize with others and show care, above the minimum required
Great Customer Service: Going the extra mile, words and actions are met, always under-promise and over-deliver on those promises.
Positive Attitude: No complaints, good listener, encourage one another
Personal Best: Team Player, going beyond one’s job duties.
Thank yous: Appreciation of one another, Having Gratitude and seeing beyond one’s own circumstance.
Who We're Looking For
We are looking for a Team Player: Humble, Hungry, and Smart
- The duties of a dental assistant are among the most comprehensive and varied in the dental office. The dental assistant performs many tasks requiring both interpersonal and technical skills. Although state regulations vary, responsibilities may include:
- assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays)
- asking about the patient's medical history and taking blood pressure and pulse
- serving as an infection control officer, developing infection control protocol and preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment
- helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
- providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental treatment procedures, such as the placement of a restoration (filling)
- teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health;
(e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
- taking impressions of patients' teeth for study casts (models of teeth)
- performing office management tasks that often require the use of a personal computer
- communicating with patients and suppliers (e.g., scheduling appointments, answering the telephone, billing and ordering supplies)
- helping to provide direct patient care in all dental specialties, including orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics and oral surgery
Dental Assistant needed in Tustin Private office.
Permanent – Tustin, CAJob posting closes in 30 days
- Dental Assistant needed in our dental officePermanent – Fountain Valley, CAJob posting closes in 28 days
- Dental Assistant needed in our dental officePermanent – Los Angeles, CAJob posting closes in 28 days
- Temporary Dental Assistant needed in our dental office
- Dental Assistant needed in our dental office
Copyright © 2008–2021 Princess Dental Staffing. All rights reserved.
Upgrade Your Plan
Sorry! Your plan does not allow you to do that. Please upgrade your plan to enable that functionality.
You are currently on the Basic (Free) plan.
Report a Problem
We're sorry you encountered a problem. We're here to help!
Let us know what's happening using one of the options below. You can also view our FAQ pages for information on common problems.
You may also call our corporate office at (844) 700-JOBS. Phone support is available M-F, 9am-5pm PST.