Dental Receptionist / Front Desk needed in our dental office
Sorry, this permanent Dental Receptionist / Front Desk job is no longer accepting applications, but we have many temporary and permanent positions available. Search our open positions to find one that's right for you!
We are an established private dental practice in midtown phoenix looking for a front desk administrator who is highly motivated, organized, and hard working. As a single provider general dental office that emphasizes quality we are looking for someone with an outgoing personality that takes pride in providing the best patient experience. It is preferable if you have experience in scheduling, dental billing, and Open Dental- but we are willing to train for the right “go-getter”. Must have basic dental field knowledge.
· Answer phone calls and communicate with patients throughout day
· Schedule patients and manage appointment times
· Confirm appointments and update patient information
· Verify patient insurance and benefits (PPO only)
· Review treatment plans and payment estimates/plans
· Submit insurance claims, collect insurance payments, and follow up on "stale" claims
· Collect payments, including sending monthly billing statements
· Manage recall postcards and reminders
· Deliver financial reports on a daily and monthly basis
· Assist with coordinating patient care by calling pharmacy, labs, and specialists
· Get mail and file office paperwork
· Basic dental knowledge is needed
· Proficient in OpenDental is a plus
· Experience billing, filing dental claims, and verifying insurances is a plus
· Independent and detail-oriented worker
· Organized and task conscious
· Positive customer service attitude
Pay starting at $16 an hour, depending on experience. Benefits, including 401K, bonus structure, generous PTO and dental.
Please send resume to IvetteJorgeDental@gmail.com and include times available for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you and learning more about how we can grow together!