Sorry, this permanent Dental Receptionist / Front Desk job is no longer accepting applications, but we have many temporary and permanent positions available. Search our open positions to find one that's right for you!
We are a high quality and high volume private dental practice in Litchfield Park (West Valley) specializing in general dentistry. Our doctors and team take pride in our work ethics, working together in a kind and caring environment to provide 5-star customer service to our patients. We are looking for a Dental Office Manager who is self-motivated, punctual, knowledgeable, willing to grow with us and lead our team to even greater heights.
This is a “working” manager position which requires a foundation in all front office positions and duties including (but not limited to):
· Scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling appointments
· Knowledge of dental insurances
· Treatment presentation
· Insurance verification and billing
· Patient and insurance collections
· Great communication skills
Dental Office Manager Requirements:
· Proven Experience in a dental office
· Proven experience in dental office management
· Knowledge of dental insurance
· Sound knowledge of dental terminology
· Proficient in dental practice management software (Dentrix).
· Great telephone etiquette.
· Exceptional organizational skills.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Experience in creating and executing a marketing plan
This position is 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Compensation based on experience. Dental benefits, vacation pay, and 401k included.
Posted 8 months ago
Available Similar Jobs
Dental Receptionist / Front Desk needed in our dental office