Treatment Coordinator - Scottsdale Private Practice
Sorry, this permanent Dental Receptionist / Front Desk job is no longer accepting applications, but we have many temporary and permanent positions available. Search our open positions to find one that's right for you!
Are you looking to advance your professional growth in a fun, supportive atmosphere? If so, you’ll want to explore this exciting opportunity!
Our private practice is located just north of Old Town Scottsdale. We are committed to creating a positive, supportive atmosphere; we have a highly motivated team that goes all-in to help each other succeed. Our team values patient needs above production, and we strive to make patients feel at home in our office. While we have a strong team, we are looking to add a valued team member who takes initiative, can remain focused on priorities and ultimately be committed to our vision.
What will you be doing?
- Help create the Wow patient experience
- Quickly manage patient requests
- Review schedule and maintain schedule
- Patient Check in/out
- Insurance Verification
- Appointment Confirmations
How will you succeed?
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Adaptive, effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and thorough, with high standard of quality
- Work well with others
- Follow through on responsibilities
- Ability to generate excitement and action in others
- Self-driven and able to work independently
- 3 years dental experience is preferred
- 401K with match
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Eligible
- Continued Education
- Family Discount
We are looking for a long-term individual to join our family. Interested and qualified candidates please email resume to email@example.com or call us at 480-998-3355. Pay based on qualifications and experience.