The Team’s Purpose at Rite Dentist
Enhance the quality of the community by helping patients feel good, look good and be healthier in a holistic environment.
The Values at Rite Dentist
Respect,Innovation, Transparency, Excellency
Do you like to learn and be challenged? Join our friendly, patient centered, progressive (strong commitment to CE and advanced technology), complete health team driven practice. If you are cheerful, enjoy putting people at ease, like to educate patients and run on time, this is your career opportunity.
Philosophy: We are a full-service dental practice standing for the Complete Health of our patients through the most thorough care available and with a team that seeks to empower our patients and their families, coworkers and friends. We are in need of a rockstar Front Office Manager or what we like to say Director of First Impression who is confident and committed to serving their patients and connecting with them, so the best healthcare can be delivered.
Front Office Manager duties and responsibilities include: ensuring that the daily operations of the dental office run smoothly and that the financial goals of the business are met. The ideal candidate should have integrity, be efficient, self - motivated, and have exceptional organizational skills.
- The liaison between patients and who the practice is especially over the phone and when they first walk in.
- Schedule patient appointments for hygiene and emergencies.
- Ensure that financial goals are met (daily, monthly, annual)
- Serve as the point person for questions arising from patients
- Conduct daily meetings with staff and doctors providing an overview of the day
- Manage doctor/hygiene schedule
- Process/submit dental insurance claims
- Present/schedule treatment
- Handle financial transactions
- Review and enforce office policies as necessary
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires as well as manage staff (hiring, dismissal)
- Offer support/ assistance to doctor and staff to ensure the office runs smoothly
- Proven experience in dental front office
- Friendly in person and over the phone
- Positive and likes to have fun
- Team player
- Deeply passionate about serving others
- Proficiency in word processing programs and spreadsheets
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Dependable and highly-motivated
- Ability to address problems with diplomacy and tact
Monday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Thursday: Once a month 1 PM -5 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 6 PM