- Permanent Dental Assistant Job
- San Jose, CA
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, and Sat
any experience level
Who We Are
We are a fast growing dental practice providing high quality dental and orthodontic care to our partients in the San Jose, CA area
Who We're Looking For
Energetic and professional dental assistant/ RDA with great work ethics to assist dentists and orthodontist on a full-time or part-time basis. Fluency in Spanish and English preferred.
- Prepares patient, sterilizes or disinfects instruments, sets up instrument trays, prepares materials, and assists dentist during dental procedures.
- Work with orthodontist from time to time as required
- Records treatment information in patient records.
- Exposes dental diagnostic x-rays and operates the pano machine
- Takes and records patients medical and dental histories and vital signs.
- Assists dentist in management of medical or dental emergencies.
- Provides postoperative instructions prescribed by dentist.
- Orders and monitors dental supplies and equipment inventory.
- Fabricates temporary restorations or custom impressions from preliminary impressions.
- Makes preliminary impressions for study casts and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts.
- Pours, trims, and polishes study casts. Make provisionalizations, temp crowns
- Cleans and polishes removable appliances.
- Excellent patient handling skills with service orientation
- Experienced with Dentrix software
- Punctuality and great work ethic
- 8-hour shifts on weekdays
- Saturday 8-2 PM