Please read this job description fully to be considered for up to $1,000 Signing Bonus based on availability and experience.
Trusmilenow! is not a corporate dental office.
We are a locally-owned private practice with has been established over 3 years. We have an awesome team and a welcoming, fun, positive culture. We are looking for a Dental hygienist who can:
- Arriving 25 minutes before start time to be ready to go at 8:35
- Working with a driven team of other Dental front desk, Treatment coordinator, DAs
- Diagnosing and educating to align patient needs with patient wants resulting in appropriate treatment acceptance
- Consistently supporting Doctor-led treatment recommendations for patients
- Completing auxiliary procedures such as night guard impressions/scans, sealants,and fluoride treatments (With extra bonuses on those auxiliary procedures)
- Working in an office that everybody works as a team
- Treating every patient like your family
- Create a comfortable and welcoming clinical environment for new and returning patients
- Performing procedures using cavitron scaler
Trusmilenow! Core Values
- Willing to Help
- Growing and Learning
At Trusmilenow! we believe in comprehensive care and patient specific treatment. Also we work like a family and we have not lost any employee or quit on us past 3 years. Because of this, we pride ourselves on upholding these values in everything we do:
We all share these core values - and so will the next team member we bring on!
We are serious about our work too - check out our work at www.Trusmilenow.com
Our owners Dr. Han (General/implant) and Dr. Jae (Orthodontist) participate in dental mission trips and We plan to give back to our community with local charities as a team each year. (AZ Mission of Mercy)
Benefits include: paid holidays (for full time), free dental care (including spouse and children) and braces, paid sick leave (for full time), Clear Agreements for Future Raises, Opportunities for Significant Bonuses Tied to Performance, and Paths to Grow as a Leader. The right candidate could earn more than $55/hr+Bonuses with mastery of specific skills.
This role is for you if...
You love working in a(n) Family like office environment
You thrive when you get challenged and reached the goal
You enjoy communication with people, not just a patients but team members
You love working with all types of patients but also elder patients who need full mouth
You have exceptional communication skills with the ability to demonstrate these
skills in both face-to-face and electronic format using computer.
You have an ability to prioritize and plan ahead
You demonstrate a positive attitude, self-motivation, organization, and
You accomplish tasks and projects in a timely manner that allows to assist in day-to-
This role is not for you if...
You prefer to work behind the scenes as opposed to directly with people
You treat this position as a job and not a career
We are looking for an energetic team player who has the hunger, smarts, and humbleness to join our team. If you think you are that person, please apply with the following:
- 3 References
- Desired Salary range
- Completed Indeed Assesments (Phone interview, Scheduling). We will not consider you unless you complete these 3 things!
We look forward to hearing from you!