Ahwatukee Dentistry is a private dental practice in Ahwatukee Foothills of Phoenix, AZ. We are engaging, collaborative, customer-centric and our goal is to Create an exceptional dental experience for our patients.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Lively atmosphere
We are looking for a qualified and personable Dental Hygienist to join our team and become a part of our dental family. The ideal candidate will have experience in providing dental hygiene services, such as scaling and polishing teeth, taking x-rays, and providing patient education on oral hygiene. The successful candidate will also be knowledgeable in dental anatomy and physiology, and have excellent interpersonal skills to provide patients with the highest level of care.
- Educate patients on proper oral hygiene techniques.
- Clean and polish teeth using appropriate instruments.
- Perform oral health screenings and assess the condition of patients' teeth and gums.
- Assist the dentist in performing dental procedures.
- Keep accurate records of patient visits and treatment plans.
- Provide preventive care such as fluoride treatments and sealants.
- Take and develop dental x-rays.