The purpose of a strong resume is to help you get the call for an interview.
In this FREE workshop, we'll take you through the primary elements needed to craft a great dental resume for:
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Assistants
- Dental Receptionists
How to Register
You may register for free via Zoom: https://www.facebook.com/events/4013710785322604/
What We'll Cover in the Workshop
Here's what you'll learn...
- How to showcase your knowledge, skills, and abilities to potential employers
- The 4 elements a resume must contain in order to cut through the clutter of resumes clogging a hiring managers desk
- The 4 fundamentals that must be present for your resume to be taken seriously
- How to make your resume visually appealing
- How to use keywords and phrases to stand out
- How to craft an elevator pitch and use it to convey your message quickly and concisely
- Work history essentials
- What to list under education
- Essentials elements for skills, awards, hobbies, and certifications
We'll also cover some of the most frequently asked questions about resume writing, like...
- How to handle a spotty work history
- What to do if you have no experience
- Should I include a headshot?
- How to use your resume to apply for multiple positions
- Resumes vs applications and what to do for both
Register for free via Zoom: https://www.facebook.com/events/4013710785322604/